#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The first two lines are up!

These are my first two lines! Guys, I'm so excited I could scream!

The one above is the Firefly line, known collectively as The Verse, and the one below is the Halloween line, known collectively as Chilly Ghostly Nights. The Verse colors are all shimmery, glittery, a little metallic and a little duochrome. The Halloween colors are all sheer and spectral.

The individual colors are, left to right:

  • Firefly Class Transport
  • Named For The Valley
  • Should We Shoot Em, Captain?
  • Feeling A Mite Truthsome
  • Tell Em I Ain't Coming Back
and 
  • Devil's Own
  • Ooky
  • Spooky
  • Spectre


And I've opened the shop! I'm Incidental Twin on Etsy, and you can find me here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IncidentalTwin

No comments: