#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Announcing the Firefly Line!

(first round! crappy cuticles because I'm so excited to share! busted thumb nail still stained from the green I wore this week! exclamation points!)

The first of my new lines! This'll hopefully be on sale next week--the formulas need a little more testing and ironing out, but the colors are about right!

From pointer over, this is Named For The Valley, Should We Shoot Em, Cap'n?, Feeling A Mite Thruthsome, and Tell Em I Aint Coming Back. They'll be up at Incidental Twin's Etsy shop before the end of next week for the limited-time new-release price of $7 for a full-size bottle.

At some time in the future, I'll be making more for this line, but first we've got other lines to launch. Next up is a Doctor Who line!

No comments: