- Early on: Doctor Who Line: Tardis, Control Room, Console, Time Vortex
- Later: Thanksgiving: Probably named after classic parts of the Thanksgiving dinner, or else super-jewel-toned harvest colors. Maybe both, if I can get the supplies.
- Possibles: Likely some additions to the Halloween line--probably opaque versions of the current sheers; if they're up in the first week or so, it's a go.
- Official Opening Day / Grand Opening color. Undecided on actual color, but it'll have lots of celebratory glitter!
In November, I'm looking at:
- Commemorative colors for my Sister and my Niece's birthdays, and maybe my Dad's
- The first of the Christmas / Winter Holiday colors, with more the closer to Christmas we get, and then toward the end, the New Years Glitter Bombs
- Somewhere around the middle, The Hobbit
- If there's still time, the first of the Downton Abbey classy post-Victorian colors (if not, this'll probably wait until January, because December will be busy!)
Stay tuned for the December launches, news and release announcements!