#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Here's what you can look forward to for the end of the year:

Long time, no update! I've been swamped here at home and Christmas Hours have ruined my non-work schedule by basically eating it all up, but tomorrow-ish (thursday), I'll be launching these fine beauties:

New Years With Florence!

  • Tear It Out And Just Restart - Shimmery pinkish color with red-gold flakies and iridescent glitters
  • What Stays and What Fades Away - An apricot-y gold with gold and red-gold flakies and iridescent glitters
  • Can You Feel It On Me Love - A really warm buff-color with gold flakies and iridescent glitters
The start of Firefly Line (pt 2)
  • Don't Call Me A Whore - A gorgeous deep true red with lots of gold sparkle
  • I Love My Captain - A sweet rosy pink like a floofy party dress with gold and copper shimmer
The Start of the Glitter Support System line for showing off all your fav glitters:
  • Arclight - A frosty bright white
  • Lampblack - A soft sooty black
  • Atlas's Shoulders - A base coat to hold up all that glitter and make it easier to get off
  • Thirst Quencher - A top coat to smooth out all the glitters like you see nail blogger do
And a few special items for:
  • A few geeky science-nerd firsts
  • The start of the Tumblr Line
  • Maybe a few others, if I have the time to concoct them. 
Stay tuned! I'll have pictures once they're up, and I'll eventually have more inspiration boards!

No comments: