#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

All the supplies for the Christmas and Hobbit Lines are in!

I'm going to try to squeeze in a little formulating today, if my schedule allows between school catch-up, finalizing this crazy-long move we've been going through, and not dying of the stress. If not, it'll probably be early in the week next week. Then I'll have new colors posted as soon as I can!

For reference, here's what I have planned:

Christmas / Holiday Line:
Four glitterbombs -

  • Hearthfires - Multiple sizes of red glitter in a red base, probably with my beloved red or gold* highlights
  • Evergreens - Multiple sizes of green glitter in a green base, with green highlights
  • Frosty - Multiple sizes of silver glitter in a silvery base
  • Starry - Multiple sizes of gold glitter in a gold base
Hobbit Line**:
  • The Shire: Fresh, grassy green with lake and wildflower glitter
  • The Dragon: Smoky grey-black with fiery glitter
  • The Steel: Dwarven steel grey with plate-maile glitter
  • The Precious: Bright gold with a little sinister glow in it
Stay tuned! I'll have inspiration collages up for them once I've finalized the colors, and I'll let you know when I post them in the shop!



*The gold shine especially should just be my calling card, how you know it's my polish!
**This sounds like a map-thing: Beyond the Hobbit Line, you'll find the lands inhabited by halflings.

No comments: