#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Dispatch from IG November 30, 2016 at 05:16PM


Announcement! #incidentaltwin #nailpolish is gearing up for the #holidays! I'm still shipping on the 10th, the 20th and the 30th, so if you need something before Christmas, earlier is better! Anything being ordered as gifts needs to get in before the 20th (which really is before the 19th since I finalize orders the day before), or I can't guarantee you'll get it on time! ALSO: I'll be posting new colors periodically through the month, and I'll be finalizing the schedule for next year, so if there's any fandom or book or whatever you'd like to see a polish for, speak up in the comments! #incidentaltwin #nailpolish #etsy #indiepolish #indienails #fandompolish #fandomnails #shopsmall #shopindie #giftideas #giftforher #giftforhim to, tbh, dudes look awesome in nailpolish. Incidentaltwin.etsy.com via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gLSohj

No comments: