#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

No one tagged me, but I feel like I need to clarify things in my...



No one tagged me, but I feel like I need to clarify things in my head, so here’s the life goals moodboard thing:

Left to right, top to bottom:

  1. Lead a proper book life, writing All The Books (there’s like 30 in my head right now)
  2. Live somewhere beautiful and beloved, with a lovely garden
  3. Travel. All the time, whenever I want, to see who I want.
  4. Love. The right kind, that makes people question their life because ours is so good.
  5. Always live that jewelry-and-tea life
  6. Make my nail biz a real thing, and have the best selection of polishes for geeks out there
  7. Live in space; live long enough to make an off-world colony a possibility for my next home
  8. Be queen of something I love–be thought of as the go-to on some topic I adore / be recognized with awards or similar for the work I do
  9. A fabulous and glamorous old age

What are your goals?


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2634h6Q
via IFTTT

No comments: