#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

trai-all: klickitats: sunspeared: budgiebin: gigglingkat: sk...





















trai-all:

klickitats:

sunspeared:

budgiebin:

gigglingkat:

skinnypunkrogers:

skinnypunkrogers:

So my local used book store has blind date bundles

Tag urself im “interspecies dating problems”

I want that Cowboys with trust issues to be a fic challenge.

I’m “Everyone is quite sexy, or maybe dead, or inclined to turn into an animal”, but I’m also afraid it might be the Twilight series.

I’m “lots of people die, but not really anyone essential to the plot”

I’m feeling “mediocrity with a dash I’d gun play, and the occasional plot twist.”

OMG, I need the “absolute definition of guilty pleasure”

Every single bookstore should have this person describe their books.


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1T5uvQ1
via IFTTT

No comments: