#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review - The geek-stuff-loving Accio Lacquer reviews three of my colors!

Righ' cheer.

And look how wonderful they look!


 She takes way better pictures than I do! This is Time And Relative Dimension In Space (Doctor Who Line, obvs), Get Out Of My Shuttle (Firefly Line, second round) and The Precious (Hobbit Line). I sent her these because she requested the geekiest ones, and these were my favorites of the geekery at the time of the order.


Get Out Of My Shuttle. I love this color, and I'm so glad it looked so great on her!


Her review is fab--she found matching gifs (an idea I'm totally ganking for this blog!) and made this great collage for the post!


The Precious. It looks less green and more gold in the light here where I formulate these babies, but it's still gorgeous!


Time And Relative Dimension In Space. This is one of the first ones I made when I started, and I still love it!

Mishka's Accio Lacquer blog is amazing and she's so much fun. Go follow her!

No comments: