#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Colors Are Up!


Here's the colors:
 This is the Chalk Coat, the result of my habit of just throwing stuff in a bottle with some base to see what happens. It makes the dark / glittery colors look like this fingernail above.

 Eyes Like The Sea After A Storm & Love Her As I Have Loved Her
Wesley and Buttercup, respectively, part of the Shippy Shippers Line I launched mere moments before Valentines Day because I didn't get my supplies until yesterday afternoon (::facepalm::)

The Righteous Man & The Rumpled Angel
Also part of the Shippy Shippers Line--opposites that attract and look lovely together on the nail. Dean's The Righteous Man is black with sassy blue sparkle and silver glitters; Cas's The Rumpled Angel is pure heavenly white spotted with blood red and just a smattering of ash black--and a little of Dean's silvery influence, too.


 Haunt Me, Catherine & Heathcliff Is Me
Shippy Shippers for the Literary fans--this time, Wuthering Heights,  one of my favorite stories of all time. They're both the same red sparkle and red and black glitter, because they share the same soul; the bodies are a passionate blood red and a brooding black.


Emerald City, for the new Oz movie coming out next month.
It's my first perfect green! I've been having issues getting the green to work right, but this one is gorgeous. Green base with four different green glitters. 


Pepperwood, PI & Jessica Knight
More Shippy Shippers, this time, for Jess and Nick of The New Girl. They're just so cute together, in human-form and nailpolish-form. 


My Dear Elizabeth & Darling Mr Darcy
Another literary Shippy Shipper set--this time from Pride and Prejudice, which I just finished reading a week or so ago. Lizzy is a sweet, fresh, almost-rosy pink with a slight blush highlight and Darcy is a modified sky blue--a little cooler and more aloof, a little more steely, but still sparkling. 


Mythical.
 One of the new Genres Line, which I hadn't intended to to make, but I was inspired. This is a super-shimmery and color-shifty duochrome topcoat to add magic to any color you add it to.

The Ocean At The End Of The Lane
Inspired by that super-evocative name of the new Neil Gaiman book, and one of my favorite ones that I've made yet. Possibly one of my favorite nail polishes at all, period. I just love this. Deep, dark blue-green sparkle with turquoise and aqua glitters.


Beyond The Twilight, Far Off Earthshine and Too Close To The Sun
Three other super-shimmery duochrome topcoats, these  with specific color ranges and bigger particle size. I couldn't get the pictures of any of these dupchromes to look as amazing as they do to my eyeballs, but lemme tell ya, they're all amazing. 


Urban Fantasy
The actual first in the Genres Line, and something amazing, too! Goddess, I love these duochrome pigments! This one is deep night-purple with red and blue color shifting, like oil in the road.


Winter Has Come, Stark House and Raven  On The Wall
The first of a megaset of Game of Thrones colors, three for each house (and there are approximately seven billion houses in GoT, so it'll be a while. These are those mattes I was telling you about last post, though, since they're sort of shimmery, I guess they're technically satins. What evs, they're not glossy.

Winter Has Come is snowy white with white and iridescent glitters; Stark House is stone-grey with silver and steel glitters; Raven On The Wall is a sheerer white with scattered black like a flock of black birds and just a little red like frozen blood. 


And last but certainly not least, Year Of The Snake
This is the start of a yearly Chinese Zodiac Line, with a new one each Feb when the calendar turns over. This is a verdigris or antiqued gold color base with gold-green duchrome! Look how great it looks!

Now get ye to the shop!

No comments: