#IncidentalTwin on Instagram!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Glitter samples from GlitterUnique

Guys, this picture doesn't even start to do justice to the brightness of these colors! All but the orange are labeled as 'matte' but are actually more like a pearly or satin sort of finish--they shimmer more than glitter, I guess. And the colors are stunning--those two yellows are actually a fierce, bright golden-yellow that lives up to the name 'dandelion', the light blue is like a robin's egg and the darker blue is a super-intense teal.

I need to start taking pictures on something with better fidelity than my cell-phone.

Anyway, these are the glitters for the upcoming Doctor Who set, which I think you'll all enjoy! It's a little ambitious, color-wise, since I have to figure out how to mix the very specific colors I have in my head, but I love the idea.

I'll keep you posted.


Reminder: The shop is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/IncidentalTwin

No comments: